National Archives description: "1) CU MCU Nose of 4-motored transport taxiing by.
2) MCU Men around air plane SV.
3) UA 2 white Betties in flight.
4) UA Betty landing with Japanese surrender party.
5) Second Betty landing with Japanese surrender party.
6) MCU C-57, port side.
7) MCU Photographers lined up to shoot pictures of Japanese surrender party as they get out of Betty.
8) MCU Jappilot standing up head out of top of Batty directing pilot to taxi.
9) MCU Japanese surrender party disembarking from Betty.
10) MCU Japanese surrender party walking across mat.
11) MCU Japanese surrender party standing in shade of wing of C-57.
12) CU Pan Japanese surrender party.13) MCU Japanese surrender party climbing ladder into C-57.
14) CU Army officer reading document over microphone.(FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SEE OTHER SIDE)
15) LS Japanese Betty being towed away for parking.
16) MCU C-57 taking off with Japanese surrender party aboard.
17) LS Two surrender planes in parking area.
18) MCU American soldiers inspecting surrender plane.
19) MCU C-57 landing with Japanese surrender party.
20) UA Two Bettys stand in surrender party.
21) MCU Betty carrying surrender party coming in for landing.
22) MCU Betty taxiing up to line.
23) MCU Japanese envoys crawling out of Betty.
24) MCU Japanese surrender party standing in shade of C-57.QUALITY: GOOD
National Archives Identifier: 80032
As always, any error or typo is mine and if you enjoy my uploads or if you intend to make $ or otherwise profit from these files, please consider making a donation to a veteran's charity of your choice and/or Archive.org itself. Thanks. :)